Friday 11 July 2014

Final days, final goodbyes

The days are ending and the tears are coming. It hasn't sunk in that I am actually going, it feels like a dream and i'll wake up in Canberra.
I say goodbye to people knowing that I wont see them for years, I say goodbye to teachers knowing they will never be a part of my life again. Although school was hard, the people were amazing and so welcoming. I guess leaving shows me which people actually noticed I was there and felt the need to say goodbye. Others kept to themself and knew they wouldn't see me again so why bother saying goodbye?
It hurts knowing that I could loose all these friendships because of the distance. Of course we can keep intouch but I know very few will.
Without the people here my time wouldn't have been the same. They were all so nice and friendly and made sure I was always being cared for. I can say it wasn't easy going to a new school where no one spoke English, I didn't know anyone and on the first day I was put in a class to fend for myself. Well, that's what I thought but no one allowed me to sit alone or even walk to class alone, they were always there and I honestly couldn't have done it without them.
Another thing that I couldn't have done without was soccer. It was something I could commit to and also do without having any struggles, it also helped that my team was made up of the nicest people. I'm going to miss it so much but it really shows that no matter what talent you have, you can do it anywhere and also meet amazing people.
Unfortunately I can't write about everything I will miss here or what I have enjoyed but its simple, I will miss everyone and everything.

 This is not my last post so stayed posted for tomorrows end post :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment